Hydraulic shop for dive regulator and Honda EU2000i run cap elbow - 2019

Debbie at the hydraulic shop (in Las Juntas, Jalisco). We went here for a couple of items. I wanted a fitting pressed onto my dive hose so my backup regulator would screw right on. Also an elbow for the extended fuel line hose.
January 2019 - We are currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
This is for the regulator that I purchased at the Chula Vista Marine Swap Meet 
in California. My "forever old" dive regulator that started 
leaking water I had rebuilt when I got a new hip in San Diego.
This is a picture we took at the time. The old one has a red circle on it. The new old one I purchased at Chula Vista Marine Swap Meet is all black and a US Divers Aqua Lung regulator. 
My US Divers Aqua Lung regulator does not fit on my old Hookah dive hose so I needed a fitting put on the regulator hose that would fit the fitting on the hose. I did this before years ago with the regulator I am using.
The current fitting is on the right and works great. The US Divers 
Aqua Lung regulator is on the left and needs changing.
And then I cut off the old fitting, yikes!
All good now😀
It did not take long and they put on a new fitting that fit and 
we were putting the dive gear away for the ride home.
Hydraulic shop.
Cool assortment of fittings and valves!
Look at these big hose barbs!!
Hoses and hose clamps galore!
Need gas or brake line?!?
How about some o-rings!?!?
Also, I wanted an elbow for the extended run fuel cap for the Honda EU2000i
And no problem, he had one😊
L8tor.

No comments:

Post a Comment