Kayak - Stohlquist TREKKer PFD's

We were shopping for new life vests (PFD's) to use with our new kayaks. I found some I thought we would like at REI (Recreational Equipment, Inc.) - Stohlquist TREKKer PFD but they were a little expensive. 
rei.com


 Then Debbie was in REI with our daughter and it happened to be the first day of their summer sale so she looked at the same vests were on sale. She called me wondering if these were the ones I saw and liked which they were!! So, we now have two new PFD's for kayaking. Mine is red and hers is blue, in the woman's model. 


Woman's - Debbie's PFD





Men - my PDF

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered one of those Stohlquist trekker PFDs for sea-kayaking (Klepper Aerius) in southern Patagonia. I'd be interesting to hear your comments and experience.

    ReplyDelete