Relocated the Beta 38 hp relay to new location - 2020

Naturally I had to paint my thumb also! Yes, I took off the bracket from the Beta Marine 38 hp motor and cleaned\painted it along with the relay cover before moving it to a better location for us.
August 2020 - We are currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
Of course I painted the bracket and cover before moving it.
The bracket.
Hanging the cover to dry.
After I moved it.
This is what the relay looks like on the inside.
This relay was on the port side toward the back of the Beta Marine 38 hp motor. I moved the relay more forward and also added a new ground wire...that's what started this whole project. Now it is not so hard to get at.
Standing on starboard side and the back of the motor is by the table.
Standing on the port side of the motor. 
I only had to remove one engine hatch cover for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment