Summer fan blowout- dust off! + nozzle issue - 2020

 
Who is that masked man!?
And what a difference😎 Last time I cleaned them I used the old paint brush method. It takes more time and I can not do as good a job but this method does a most excellent job. Still, the blades have a bit on them but just a little.
August 2020 - We are currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
We have three of these fans and they seem just the right size for our 36' boat. One in the salon, one in the stateroom, and one in the head.
The nozzle gave me a hard time. It was really hard to push the button to get air.
I took it apart after soaking it in vinegar and water overnight and it still did not move any easier. Nothing I can do so it looks like we will get a new one.
We ended up getting a new one at Home Depot and it is nicer😀
See the DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor. is good for other things than just for me cleaning the bottom. In fact, Debbie used it to blow out the piston on the Spectra Ventura Watermaker 200TDeluxe back in 2015.

Also, the mask serves more than one purpose too!

No comments:

Post a Comment