Sperry Men's Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoe purchased 2024

  I did need something to wear while we are underway on our Islander Freeport 36' sailboat.  I would go like this; I would walk up and raise the anchor in my Crocks because they would get dirty from the washing down of the anchor etc. 

August 2024 - Chip & Debbie - Currently in Marina Costa Baja in La Paz, Mexico (Currently housesitting in San Diego, SoCal)
  Then wash back to the cockpit and put on my Keen sandals. Only now my keen sandals have gotten slippery. They are also a bit heavy and cumbersome on deck. I tried scouring up the bottom (souls) but that did not help. Maybe they got glazed or something. Any way it is now time to get a new pair of sailing footwear. These look like they will work well, we shall see or feel in this case. Ordered a size 12 but was too small so went with a 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment