Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs purchased 2024


   These I like for working around the boat. They protect my feet from stays and my heals from the stays and other object. Easy on/off and they float. They can get dirty\wet raising the anchor and clean up easily. I have been ripping the strap off and the buttons that hold it on so they do not scratch up the deck while i am working on my knees or catch on things without the strap attached.
August 2024 - Chip & Debbie - Currently in Marina Costa Baja in La Paz, Mexico (Currently housesitting in San Diego, SoCal)

   I was getting some cheap (seven dollars) knock offs in Zihuatanejo but I cannot find any in La Paz that fit me. Shoes sizes in Mexico seem to be on the smaller size.
 These are size MEN 11 US.
Purchased from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment