Our new-to-us used Starboard "Atlas Extra" SUP - 2020

This is a used Starboard Atlas Extra SUP Starlite

. It is 12x36x4 3\4 made of  Starlite (fiberglass). Also bought a used paddle. We also have a Starboard Whopper" that my wife will now use. I wanted a bigger board for choppy days while at anchor etc.  Got it used from Surf Mexico at their sale.September 2020 - We are currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)

This is a Starboard Atlas Extra
Also picked up a used paddle as Debbie will now be using the Starboard Whopper ASAP Paddle Board and paddle.

Surf Mexico delivered the board to the launch ramp at Paradise Village Marina where I paddled it to our boat.😎

Paddle, paddle, paddle!
Carlos from Surf Mexico even put it in the water for me.

 
Off I go!
The boat next to us was out so I had my own dock to land at!
On the racks.
Stored away for a bit.
We will get our surf racks that we had made here in Mexico and will again modify them so they fit both boards. The racks we have on the port side for our Ocean Kayak Malibu Two are stock racks. We tried the two SUP's in them and they fit well. They seem a bit heavy and as I will be going out paddling more than Debbie there is no reason to have both boards in the racks all the time. However we do want to have the choice. At one point we made the racks on the starboard a bit shorter so now we will put them back to normal size. That's a trip to the machine shop.








No comments:

Post a Comment