Ok, first real paddle on my Bolt Breeze inflatable paddleboard - 2024

   Ok, first real paddle on my Bolt Breeze inflatable paddleboard. Bolt Breeze inflatable paddleboard. The first time was in Aqua Verde and the water was blown out. On my old board I could have handled it but this board is inflatable, and smaller so it is all new to me.
s/v Elegant'sea - Chip & Debbie on mooring ball at Puerto Escondido, BCS (Baja), Mexico

   I did not do well. The next time was here in Puerto Escondido and I did ok but was a bit jittery. This time I did pretty good. I did fall once but onto the board, I was not paying attention. I paddled to the larger window as they are called and around a bit. Getting better on this board and hoping to get back to paddleboarding in open water. Anyway, I am pleased.
Also, of course, the paddleboard works as a work platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment