This 1\2 inch hose is for anchor, paddle board and kayak wash down - 2018

Ok, this was a good deal and I like the hose because it is not real stiff. 

So, I bought a second hose. This one will double as an anchor wash down hose and a paddle board wash down hose. I will need to cut it off at the correct length needed. I also purchased new metal ends for the replacing the male one after I cut it off.

September 2018 - s\v Elegant'sea is currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
September 2018- We are currently in Chapala which is a town by Lake Chapala ,Mexico; we are pet/house sitting.

The anchor wash down hose is a bit short and a bit stiff. It does work fine though. It is also 5\8 where this new hose is 1\2 inch. I do not think that matters as all the plumbing up into the anchor locker where the hose will connect is 1\2 inch. I use fresh water to wash off the chain and anchor as ii comes up. I shall see if the 1\2 inch will make any difference?.
 As for the Starboard Whopper ASAP SUP paddle board, the hose needs to be definitely longer. Probably 17-20 feet. The idea being that when I bring the paddle board back up onto the racks, I can wash it off with fresh water. Not a problem as we have a Spectra Watermaker 200T Deluxe so we usually have lots of fresh water at anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment