Theraband exercise resistance bands purchased - 2022

These Theraband exercise resistance bands have been working out good at my Cardiac Rehab three times a week. They have suggested them for workouts on the boat.
October 2022 - s/v Elegant'sea is currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
We are house sitting in San Diego, California

 They have also guided me through some workouts with them for paddle boarding. They take up little space, weigh next to nothing, take no maintenance and are easy to use...all great qualities for a boat. I also have the blue and black bands. I am using the blue band for most of my workouts now. Debbie can use some of the lighter bands. We also just ordered some handles, makes the grip a bit nicer on some exercises. None of the parts have any metal to ding the decks or rust up etc. and will not roll around on deck or elsewhere etc.
Purchased from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment