New Fitbit Charge 5 purchased - 2022

 It is getting closer for us to return home to s/v Elegant'sea! I made the decision to upgrade my Fitbit Charge 4 to Charge 5 before we head back. Mainly because I do most of my exercising, especially in Mexico, outside - paddleboarding, walking etc. October 2022 - s/v Elegant'sea is currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
We are house sitting in San Diego, California


 When it is hot and muggy, I usually start walking when it is dark but by the time I come back to the boat, it is sunny. With the Fitbit Charge 4, I cannot see the screen in the sunlight. The new Charge 5 has a color AMOLED screen, so it is easy to see in the sunlight. Of course, there are other nice improvements. I need to up my heart monitoring because of my open-heart surgery. While the VA replaced my Mitral Valve, I am still prone to atrial fibrillation.
 Also purchased some new breathable bands from Amazon - Maledan Compatible with Fitbit Charge 5 Bands.
 Purchased from Amazon.
Gave my old Charge 4 to my daughter (Lindsey).

No comments:

Post a Comment