Cleaning the bottom again in Tenacatita- March 2021

I had trouble with an air hose leak. Could not get enough air so I could only work for a few min and then come up for some gasping of air. Did get a new shaft zinc on and the prop cleaned. Got 85 percent of the bottom done before I had to quit. The day before I cleaned the water line and a bit below with the snorkel and fins etc. At the end of the video which I took before starting the bottom but after the snorkel cleaning you can see the rudder and some of the stern bottom that is clean versus what needs cleaning. Did not take any more videos or pics because I was too pooped. I did get the areas you see cleaned later. 29 days since I cleaned it last.
March 2021 at this time anchored in Tenacatita

Cleaning the Magma Rock N Roll Stabilizer (flopper stopper).

This quick disconnect is leaking air.
Cleaning the rudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment