AKM Scuba Diving Weight harness purchased - 2024

    I decided it was time for a new dive belt. I clean the bottom while at anchor and my belt tends to slip around  my waist when I am cleaning the bottom. It is a pain.

s/v Elegant'sea ⛵ Chip & Debbie 💑  in Marina Costa Baja, La Paz, BCS (Baja), Mexico (Currently Housesitting 🏡 in San Diego SoCal)
   My current dive belt I bought used years ago and needs replacing. This dive weight belt will fix the things I think are wrong with my current dive belt. It will also relive the stress on my hips from the weight. 
 The pictures below are from when I cleaned the bottom. 
 For instance in Puerto Escondido (SoC) they wanted $100.00 US to clean the bottom of our 36 foot boat on the morning ball. I had cleaned it in Agua Verde while at anchor and had fun doing it. So save money and have fun is good.
Keel cooler foor refer.
Our prop with my dive hose by it. Cone zinc on the end oof prop.
Through hull screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment