Scale purchased for the head - 2022

Etekcity Smart Scale for Body Weight, Accurate Digital Bathroom Weighing Machine with Body Fat Percentage Water Muscle BMI for People, Bluetooth Electronic Body Composition Monitors, 400lb
 Now i need to keep better tracking of my weight. It used to be that the notch on my belt would tell me what I wanted or did not want to know. Now I need to be more accurate. So one for the head and one for "house sitting" as each house has a different one or none.

April 2022 - s/v Elegant'sea, Currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)  

House sitting in the US. 

Update June 2023:

 What we found out is that the scale is a bit hard to use while at anchor. The boat does not stay still enough. It still is handy to use on the boat though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment