Ordered Teak 10x10 return grill for 5200 BTU AC\Heat unit


  We just ordered a Teak 10x10 return air grill for our 5200 BTU state room AC\Heat unit.
We had tried A To Z Marine Svc 1214 Rosecrans St  San Diego  (619) 224-1606


 The 10x10 teak return grill they had (only one) the plastic louvers were slanted down on the right. I just could not buy it that way.

 Just have a hard time with that store. They charge it seems top retail and well, just not the place it seems.


 We ordered it from marinediscounters.com
 I called them and they are very helpful and know the AC boat business. We have a lot of splitters and ducking to buy yet so this may be the place. They also off supply teak grill with adjustable louvers.


Also good discounts on Vacuflush parts and at A To Z Marine I picked up a couple parts and paid way more. Of course I waited till the last minute as we want to do a project this weekend so I had to get them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment